Today is the day when the latest WWE PPV rolls into your homes. It’s Clash of Champions, airing on traditional pay-per-view and the WWE Network. This is a WWE event where every major title is on line, so we could see a few title changes during the course of the evening.
If you’re interested in checking out Clash of Champions, you can watch the event for yourself on PPV through your cable or satellite provider or watch via the WWE Network. If you’re a new subscriber, you can sign up for one month for free, and cancel at any time. The service costs $10 a month if you enjoy it and choose to continue your subscription.
Check out the full match card below and our predictions for the event here. At the time of this writing, there’s no confirmation about which match or matches will be on the Kickoff.
WWE Clash of Champions Match Card:
- Drew Gulak (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. Lince Dorado (Cruiserweight Championship)
- AJ Styles (c) vs. Cedric Alexander (United States Championship)
- Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. The Miz (Intercontinental Championship)
- Big E & Xavier Woods (c) vs. The Revival (Smackdown Tag Team Championship)
- Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (c) vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville (Women’s Tag Team Championship)
- Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman vs. (c) Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode (Raw Tag Team Championship)
- Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair (Smackdown Women’s Championship)
- Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan (No DQ Match)
- Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship)
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Sasha Banks (Raw Women’s Championship)
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Braun Strowman (Universal Championship)
Check out the up-to-the-minute live coverage below.