Xiaomi’s Redmi Note series is perhaps its most successful and celebrated phone range. Today, the company launched its latest the Redmi Note 8 Pro in China with a 64-megapixel primary sensor in a quad-camera set up on the rear of the phone.
The device also has a massive 4,500 battery to boot. Here’s a look at its specifications.
- Screen: 6.53-inch full HD+ display
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G90T
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Rear camera: 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel wide sensor+ 2-megapixel depth sensor + 2-megapixel macro camera
- Front camera: 12-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Internal storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 4,500 mAh
- Software: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
This story is developing, this is all the info we have for now, check back for more insight later
Published August 29, 2019 — 07:51 UTC