OK Google, how can I save almost $350 on an unlocked Pixel 3? Well, if you’re not too late to this deal, it could be your lucky day.
The Google Pixel 3 is a top-of-the-line smartphone, featuring a terrific camera, incredibly fast software updates, and an array of exclusive features. They’re not cheap though, continuing to retail for $799 from the online Google Store.
However, today you can own a refurbished unlocked Pixel 3 for as little as $462.99. This is courtesy of our friends at Dailysteals, and an exclusive Android Authority promo code to get you this fantastic price.
These are grade-A refurbished handsets, meaning they’ll have little to no cosmetic damage and they’re tested by experts to be fully functional. They’re unlocked to any carrier and come with a 90-day warranty for your peace of mind.
Google Pixel 3 quick specs:
- Display: 5.5-inch flexible OLED, 18:9 screen ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB or 128GB storage
- Rear camera: 12.2MP, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4-micron pixels
- Front cameras: 8MP standard angle main, 8MP wide-angle secondary
- Battery: 2,915mAh, wireless charging
- IP rating: IP68 water and dust resistant
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie (upgradable to Android Q)
For Android Authority readers, the 64GB Pixel 3 is available in Clearly White or Not Pink for just $462.99. Simply head over to the deal page, add it to your cart, and use the promo code ANDROIDAUTH64 at the checkout.
If you want more storage, or prefer the Just Black color, you can pick up the 128GB model for only $519.99. To get this price, use the promo code ANDROIDAUTH128 at the checkout.
Be warned, stock is limited, and when they’re gone they’re gone. To avoid missing out, hit the button below to find the deals.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.